Coquelicot Lavander & White Round Provencal Tablecloth | 90" Round | Easy Care Coated Cotton
Round Coquelicot Lavander & White Tablecloth with Provençal Patterns printed by Tissus Toselli.
A very traditional Provencal print with beautiful motifs from the Provence region. With bright colors and motifs that occupy the entire tablecloth, this traditional French classic pattern is a reminder of the country style in Provence. Bring that feel into your home.
These beautiful Provencal Patterned Tablecloths are made from high quality dyed yarn resistant to use. Ideal for everyday use, indoor and outdoor, easy to clean and maintain. Coated with an acrylic layer that covers the cotton and prevents stains from penetrating the fibers this flexible cotton hangs smoothly over the table edge. Easy to use, easy to care. 100% Cotton. Quality guaranteed.
Round Size: 90.5" | 230cm Diameter
Colors: Lavander & White
Material: 100% Cotton (+ Acrylic Coating) | NO BPA, PVC, phthalates, lead
Wipe-Clean | Machine Washable | Hang to Dry | ONLY iron from the back of textile if necessary.
Made in Provence
• Act quickly on stains to prevent them from setting. Wipe-clean with fabric safe formula.
• Avoid overloading the washer/dryer and unfold linens before washing.
• Wash dark colors separately from light colors to prevent color alterations.
• Allow for natural fiber shrinkage (e.g., cotton, linen).
• Don't mix natural and synthetic fibers in the same laundry load.
• Never iron over a stain.
• Remove linens from the dryer while slightly damp to prevent creases, fold or iron as needed.
• NEVER iron over coated side of tablecloth.
• Store linens in a dark, cool, and dry area for optimal preservation.