- This fragrance is a rich, ozonic which accords from the Irish coast with a crisp freshness of aromatic woods of smoked oud and aged cedar. Whilst the dark spicy tones of ginger, pepper and anise reveal a base of sweet notes of patchouli and soft musk
- Woods of smoked oud and aged cedar woods of smoked oud and aged cedar sweet notes of patchouli and soft musk
- Two Wick Candle hand crafted in Dublin 190g. 40 Hour burn time
- Field roses can be found growing wild in hedgerows and along pathways across Ireland. They flower in the sunny months of June and July. For centuries Irish roses have been cultivated for their intoxicating scents in walled gardens
- With their special new formulations of wax, using beeswax and stearin, this new blend gives a clean, slower burn and yet maintained their methods of craftsmanship such as hand-making of their candles
John G Rathborne founded the company in Dublin in 1488, and since then they have pioneered in the candle making. This is the world’s oldest candle company. Over the centuries they have pioneered new techniques in candle making from their Dublin factory, and they are still based in the city today. The candles are woven into the social fabric of Ireland and have provided light for streets for over 500 years.
Do not burn on or near anything that could catch fire