- Warm top notes of raspberry & citrus blend with smooth rosebuds, vanilla and a sensuous base of oud, patchouli and amber resin for an amorous experience.
- A romantic floral, sensuous & passionate candle, luxury with two equally spaced wicks which guarantees the best burn, hand crafted in Dublin, to create a memorable fragrance that indulge our senses anywhere in the home. Candles are handmade using a unique blend of beeswax & premium essential oils to indulge our scents for longer time
- Four Wick Candle, 50 Hour burn time, 390g.
- Field roses can be found growing wild in hedgerows and along pathways across Ireland. They flower in the sunny months of June and July. For centuries Irish roses have been cultivated for their intoxicating scents in walled gardens
- With their special new formulations of wax, using beeswax and stearin, this new blend gives a clean, slower burn and yet maintained their methods of craftsmanship such as hand-making of their candles
John G Rathborne founded the company in Dublin in 1488, and since then they have pioneered in the candle making. This is the world’s oldest candle company. Over the centuries they have pioneered new techniques in candle making from their Dublin factory, and they are still based in the city today. The candles are woven into the social fabric of Ireland and have provided light for streets for over 500 years.
Do not burn on or near anything that could catch fire.