Historiae Perfume of History King Louis XIV's obsession for the scent of the orange tree dubbed him "The Sun King". It gently drifted into his nose hairs, which was his heaven. King Louis XIV had a personal perfumer named Martial, who created a scent for him every day of the week. But he loved no scent more than that of the sweet orange tree. Orangerie Du Roy This diffuser has hints of sweet orange, lemon, honeysuckle, and lavender.
- Paris Chamber of Commerce featured brand
- Includes 1 3.4 fl oz bottle and 9 diffuser sticks
- Top Notes: Lemon, sweet orange, petit grain, basil, Pearmint, bergamot
- Middle/Heart Notes: Orange blossom, ylang ylang, honeysuckle, lavender, thyme, mock orange
- Base Notes: Patchouli, vetiver, oak moss, musk