Flatware & Cutlery
We seek out flatware that’s beautiful, but doesn’t preclude itself from everyday use. Flatware that belongs as much in a bowl of cassoulet as it does in a bowl of oatmeal. We’re drawn to character and craftsmanship, that’s why we love the kaleidoscopic handles of Sabre Paris.
Steak & Cheese Knives
- Material: stainless steel
- Features a rounded stainless steel blade
- With black horn tip handle
- Due to the natural material the handle is prone to have markings
- Stainless steel base allows it to stand upright
- Presented in a drawstring cloth bag with leather label
- Great gift idea for any occasion
It may take 2 weeks o deliver.
This delightful ensemble of steak knives is hand-finished with the highest attention to detail, so it’s able to stand even the toughest carving jobs. Made by one of the oldest knife making houses in France, these knives feature a high-polish stainless steel blade and are superior in quality and fit.
*Other colors available by request
- Color: Natural
- 6 Steak Knives: 8.75″L / 4″ blade
- Blade made from high grade steel
- Presented as a set in a wooden Claude Dozorme gift case
- Claude Dozorme trademark Bee features on the tang
- Hand wash recommended
- 9.5 inches
Sabre's Kathmandu is Feminine, Ethnic, when it's time for Change. Crafted using heavy weight 18/10 stainless steel & the highest-grade resin for its handle. Each piece is highly corrosion resistant and dishwasher safe (maximum of 130°f). Avoid abrasive sponges and strong detergent.$46.00 TaxColor : Black Wood - Gray - Natural Wood - Pearl